- The Rail Plow Story
- Company Structure
- Corporate Leadership
ECI strives to provide a quality project at a fair price.
At ECI, a quality project includes the following:
- A project leader thoroughly competent to manage the project.
- A complete understanding of the project plans & specs; schedule, and special client requirements.
- Certified materials to meet the project requirements.
- Qualified workers to perform the work.
- Attention to applicable safety standards.
- Equipment suitable for the project and well maintained.
- Proper planning to incorporate all of the essential elements.
- Strict adherence to environmental regulations.
- Complete documentation and project administration.
We won’t win every bid with this philosophy, but we are competitive because quality and safe work adds value to both the owner’s asset and to the contractor’s effort.