- Hartford Bridge Street Bridge Replacement
- AllSun Solar Tracker Installations
- CCTA Downtown Transit Center
- Renewable Energy Project – Vermont National Guard 2.2MW Solar Project
- Ryegate Culvert Design-Build Replacement Project
- East Alburgh Bridge Swing Span Automation
- Whipline Gas Bore
- Gentes Road Bridge Rehabilitation
- Renewable Energy Project – Rock of Ages 100kW Wind Turbine
- Lime Kiln Substation Retaining Wall
- North Hero-Grand Isle Draw Bridge Emergency Superstructure Repairs
- City of Burlington Municipal Paving Contract
- Interstate 91 Rutfill Project
- Pinkham Notch Conduit System
- Grade Crossing at Rte 142 Vernon
- Bellows Falls Tunnel Clearance Improvements
- Burlington Tunnel Emergency Repairs
- VELCO 115kV Underground Electric Transmission Line
- VELCO & GMP Lime Kiln Substations
- VTrans Intelligent Information System (ITS)
- Vermont State Archive Fire Water Storage System
CCTA Downtown Transit Center
ECI is the site and concrete contractor for the new Downtown Transit Center for the Chittenden County Transportation Authority (CCTA) in Burlington, Vermont. The project involves reconstruction of the entire Saint Paul Street from Cherry to Pearl Street with a new building in the center of the street with a canopy extending north towards Pearl Street.
The project included complicated civil and concrete construction, such as:
- Relocation of underground utilities on Saint Paul and Cherry Streets.
- New utility service connections to the new building.
- Excavation support system consisting of steel sheetpiles supported with hollow bar soil nails.
- Reinforced concrete footings, slabs, and walls for the building and piers for the canopy
- Site restoration including new sidewalks, curbing, and pavements.
The project is a typical urban construction site with limited access, dense existing underground utilities, and sensitive neighbors.
The construction project was also highlighted in a Seven Days article: