- Hartford Bridge Street Bridge Replacement
- AllSun Solar Tracker Installations
- CCTA Downtown Transit Center
- Renewable Energy Project – Vermont National Guard 2.2MW Solar Project
- Ryegate Culvert Design-Build Replacement Project
- East Alburgh Bridge Swing Span Automation
- Whipline Gas Bore
- Gentes Road Bridge Rehabilitation
- Renewable Energy Project – Rock of Ages 100kW Wind Turbine
- Lime Kiln Substation Retaining Wall
- North Hero-Grand Isle Draw Bridge Emergency Superstructure Repairs
- City of Burlington Municipal Paving Contract
- Interstate 91 Rutfill Project
- Pinkham Notch Conduit System
- Grade Crossing at Rte 142 Vernon
- Bellows Falls Tunnel Clearance Improvements
- Burlington Tunnel Emergency Repairs
- VELCO 115kV Underground Electric Transmission Line
- VELCO & GMP Lime Kiln Substations
- VTrans Intelligent Information System (ITS)
- Vermont State Archive Fire Water Storage System
Grade Crossing at Rte 142 Vernon
ECI’s Client: Lane Construction (general contractor)
Owner: Vermont Agency of Transportation & New England Central RR
Completion Date: Fall 2007
ECI was contracted by Lane Construction for the railroad crossing upgrade at the Route 142 Paving Project for the Vermont Agency of Transportation.
Both railroad and highway traffic continued during the project.
ECI’s scope of work included:
- Full depth reconstruction of the track structure.
- Design, provide, install, and test new state-of-the-art signal system with advance warning highway signal light.
- Provided all railroad flagging necessary for the completion of the project.